Please be aware that Charles Darwin Primary will be closed for half term from (and including) the 18th - 25th October with children returning on the 28th October, usual opening times. The last day of term will be Thursday 17th October.
The latest news from Charles Darwin Primary and Nursery in Norwich.
- Read MorePublished 15/10/19
- Read MorePublished 13/09/19We would love you to join us for our open day this year, being held on Wednesday 30th October from 9.30am. Come along and meet the staff, take a look around our facilities and find out more about our incredible school. The Open Day is for child
- Read MorePublished 05/09/19
Charles Darwin Primary students let us know how they feel about their 'outstanding' Ofsted result.
- Read MorePublished 03/09/19
Ofsted award 'Outstanding' grade for Charles Darwin Primary in Norwich.
- Read MorePublished 08/07/19
Families, pupils, and staff at Charles Darwin Primary came together to celebrate the school's grand opening in the summer sunshine.
- Read MorePublished 20/06/19
It may have been nice weather for ducks, but the rain didn’t stop Charles Darwin pupils from having a fantastic day out at a north Norfolk nature reserve.
- Read MorePublished 23/05/19
Charles Darwin Primary pupils have discovered that they don’t need to go far from home to see some of Britain’s rarest wildlife.
- Read MorePublished 17/05/19
A live orchestra hit the right note as they performed for children at Charles Darwin Primary.
- Read MorePublished 03/05/19
Children from Charles Darwin Primary had a real-life maths lesson with tasty additions as they visited a nearby cafe.
- Read MorePublished 08/03/19
From Hermione Granger to the BFG, the classrooms at Charles Darwin Primary were packed with storybook favourites as the school celebrated World Book Day 2019.
- Read MorePublished 01/02/19
Pupils at Charles Darwin Primary will see their poems in print after being picked for publication in a new volume.
- Read MorePublished 28/01/19
Children from Charles Darwin Primary learned about the Jewish faith in a visit to an exhibition at Norwich Cathedral.
You can subscribe to a feed of the latest news items, using the link below. Subscribing to this news feed is free and will keep you up-to-date with the latest news stories that have been posted.To subscribe, simply right-click on the link below, click "copy shortcut" and then paste the URL into your feed reader software.Subscribe via RSS (News)